One of just two locations, Ye Olde Pepper Candy Company is using recipes that date back to 1806. If you are looking for special wedding favors or just want to add a little sweetness to your day, stop in for a sample. Stemmed cherry cordials, gourmet turtles, chocolate-covered nuts as well as the "Gibralter" made according to the original recipe of Mrs. Spencer dating back to 1806. The Pepper candy company was sold in 1830 to the Burkinshaw Family who now are in their fourth generation of candy making.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: street level -reserved
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1806
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Large variety of hand made chocolates, Turtles, chocolate covered cherries, fudge, and diabetic chocolate. Don't forget to try our historic candy: Gibralters and Black Jacks
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free
- General services: Phone orders
- Specialties: We do favors for all occasions, come on in and ask me about it.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Frozen yogurt: No
- Number of candy varieties: 100