Trombly Bros, Inc.
Trombly Brothers William and Harold Jr., better known as Dick and Skip, are proud to say they have been serving North Andover since 1938. A full-service repair and towing company, Trombly Bros, Inc. is ushering the fourth generation into the family business. Call on Claire in the office to make an appointment. Trombly Bros is located right off of 495.
- Fax: 978 683 9118
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 5pm; Sat, 7:30am - 1pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Private lot reserved handicapped parking.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1938
- What makes this community special?: Long term relationships that grow each year.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: Yes
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Regular maintenance will save money in the long run. Just do it!