Thomson Elementary School
Founded in 1924, Thomson Elementary School was named after Albert E. Thomson, the first North Andover soldier killed in World War I. Thomson grew up on Waverley Road, where the school was first built. In 1999, the current building was constructed right next to where the original one stood.
- Fax: 978-794-2508
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are wheelchair ramps and elevator access.
- Founding Date: Sep 01 1924
- Number of students: 326
- Male-to-female ratio: 1.06 to 1
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 14 to 1
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of faculty: 46
- Grade levels: Kindergarten through grade 5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library