Stop & Shop Supermarket
Located along Route 114, Stop & Shop started in 1914 as a single corner grocery store and has since grown into a chain of more than 300 stores located across New England, New Jersey and New York. It provides its customers with a wide selection of food choices, including, organic, kosher and vegetarian options. This location has a Citizen's Bank inside and is easy to navigate around in order to find what you need quickly.
- Hours: Mon.-Sat. 6 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday 7 a.m.- 9 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Groceries
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Phone orders
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Regional specialty: American
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Bank, Butcher, Coffee Shop, Florist, Pharmacy
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: No