Stevens Memorial Library
Built in 1906, the Stevens Memorial Library serves hundreds of visitors a day and integrates traditional library books with computers and wireless internet. The library is a member of the Merrimack Valley Library Consortium (MVLC).
- Hours: Labor Day to Memorial Day: Mon - Thurs: 10 am - 9 pm; Fri - Sat: 10 am - 5 pm; Sun: 2 pm - 5 pm. Summer hours: closed Sat. & Sun.
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair ramps, elevator.
- Founding Date: 1906
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Specialties: Public internet PCs, wireless internet, quiet study rotunda, Anne Bradstreet poetry & history.
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Free to public. Valid MVLC Library card. Guest passes for visitors.
- Programs/classes: Story times, children's book clubs, movie showings for adults and more. Check the library's web site for more information.
- Book donation information: Donations of books, audiobooks, music, DVDs, which may be tax-deductible, can be left in the Lower Lobby. Call Art Larsen, 978-686-1557, to arrange pickup of larger collections.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No