St. Paul’s is a joyful, faith-based community of hope and worship proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ. All are invited to join in spiritual nurturing and growth through ministry and service. The community at St. Paul’s recognizes that life is difficult and fills one with questions that move beyond the pat answers we all learned as children. St. Paul's welcomes your questions and invites you to join them in the presence of the One who loves us unconditionally. St. Paul's Church is not a collection of those who have it all figured out, but those who are continually learning, growing, and helping each other along the way.
Founded in 1882, St. Paul's Episcopal Church is part of the worldwide Anglican Communion, which traces its spiritual roots to the Church of England.
- Hours: Sunday services: 8:30 & 10:00 a.m.; Office: Mon - Thu, 9:30am - 1:00pm; Fri - Sun, by appointment; Pastoral Emergencies: Daily, 24hrs - call office phone.
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair ramps.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1882
- What makes this community special?: "Friendly people with a real sense of love and community." -- Rev. Stephanie Chase Bradbury
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Episcopal
- Congregation size: 300
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No