Originally, Nova Salonspa was called Madison Avenue and based in nearby Methuen. When the opportunity arose to move to North Andover, Nova Salonspa owners Ann Sideri and Joe and Maria Barcelos jumped at the chance. Owner Maria Barcelos, describes her salon as "comfortably upscale." It's a place for everyone - moms, dads and kids are all welcome. All Nova's stylists and colorists have been certified in England, Dallas, or New York City for the product lines they use. Nova also offers massages, facials and electrolysis services.
- Hours: Mon, 8:30am - 6pm; Tue - Thu, 8:30am - 8pm; Sat, 8am - 5pm; Sun, 8:30am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- License/certification: Licensed barber shop, all stylists are certified for the product lines Nova carries.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: Teen, kids, wedding, spa packages
- Private events: Yes
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Keriden complex by Coppola, Redkin, Guinot, TIGI, Bed Head
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: The Keriden complex by Coppola is for a person who wants to reduce frizz in their hair. It makes hair smoother and more manageable.