Merrimack Valley Martial Arts Academy is a martial arts studio serving the community of North Andover and surrounding areas. The studio offers members an array of martial arts classes for students of all skill levels. Classes include basic fitness, mixed martial arts, Jiu Jitsu, sparring and Karate. For further inquiries, contact Merrimack Valley Martial Arts Academy directly.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 4pm - 8pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: ramp
- Founding Date: 9/1/2009
- What makes this community special?: Friendly, Fun Family centric community!
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 2
- Average class size: 15
- Number of instructors: 1
- Type: Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Mixed martial arts
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: MVMAA is dedicated to creating a fun and energetic martial arts journey to the black belt. We are committed to influence all students’ behavior, so they will develop the positive habits and life skills that will lead to long term success!