Jaime's Restaurant offers casual and affordable American fare in this eclectic and casual scene. Owner Jamie Faria and head chef Robert Deangelos offer friends and families a wide lunch selection of soups and sandwiches served in baguettees, sourdough or pita bread. This restaurant's dinner menu offers a large choice of steaks, chicken entrees, pasta dishes, seafood and hamburgers.
Patrons specifically ask for the restsaurant's signature Bourbon-style steak tips, served with mashed potatoes and vegetables. Another popular dish is the chicken marsala, served with white butter cream and penne pasta. Jaime's Restaurant carries a selection of wines and domestic and imported beers.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 11am - 11:30pm; Thu - Sat, 11am - midnight; Sun 11am - 11pm. Lunch hours: Daily, 11am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the entrance.
- Founding Date: Nov 8 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: jaimesna.com/menu.html
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The town feel. It's a very friendly, community-oriented place.
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Steak tips and chicken marsala
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Robert Deangelos
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual