In business since 1642, Barker's Farmstand is a family-owned stand that offers a variety of fresh vegetables and fruits. Customers can also pick their own flowers and apples. Other specialties include butter and sweet corn.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 5:30pm; Sun, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1642
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Barker's Farmstand offers personalized brands of pickles, jellies, jams, salad dressings, and fruit.
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Specialties: Barker's Farmstand includes fruit pies from Maine, fresh bread products, local honey, turkey pies, and chicken pies.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Barker's Farmstand has a nice family setting that prides itself on fresh fruits and vegetables. They also offer pick your own apples and pick your own flowers.
- Months of operation: Barker's Farmstand opens their stand for fruits and vegetables at the beginning of June and ends in the middle of October. They also sell four different types of mulch and screened loam for the months of April, May, and June.