Annie L. Sargent Elementary School
When the Annie L. Sargent Elementary School opened 15 years ago, it was the first new elementary school to open in North Andover in 38 years. The school is named after Annie Laura Sargent, a local legend in the town's educational system who served as a teacher, principal and School Committee member, and was the first woman ever elected to public office in North Andover in the 1930s. The school has 25 classrooms, a music room, gym, art room, library media center, technology lab, nurse's office, guidance office and more. The school serves children in grades kindergarten through fifth.
- Fax: 978-725-3678
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:15am - 2:50pm (dismissal at 11:40am on half days)
- Handicap Accessible: There are wheelchair ramps and an elevator.
- Founding Date: Sep 01 1995
- Number of students: 650
- Male-to-female ratio: 1.08 to 1
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 16.3:1
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of faculty: 60
- Grade levels: K - 5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities