Susan Almono, Marta Solof and Timothy Tschirchart joined the 9-member committee, and Chair Alan LeBovidge and Daniel Leary were reappointed.
- Almono chairs North Andover Sustainability Committee and has spent more than 25 years working in economic development. She has served as the country director of Catholic Relief Services in the Dominican Republic and executive director of a technology transfer nonprofit organization, and she is currently resource development manager at the Merrimack Valley Workforce Investment Board. Almono succeeds Robert Norbedo, who is retiring from the committee.
- Leary is the founder of PowerOwners, specializing in solar power programs, and he co-founded of Nexamp, PowerClaw and NexGen and served as an officer in the U.S. Army. Leary fills the remaining year of retiring member and vice chair Thom Dugan, who chose to leave because of professional responsibilities.
- LeBovidge is a retired partner for PricewaterhouseCoopers, where he held a number of management positions including vice chairman of taxes, overseeing national tax operations and managing about 3,000 tax professionals. Since retiring he served as commissioner of Revenue for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as well as executive director of the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority, and now he is a trustee of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, where he is vice chair of audit compliance and risk committee, and served on the Board of Lawrence General hospital.
- Solof served as director and head of member services at the Andover/North Andover YMCA, managing a team of 22 employees and overseeing budget, control and compliance responsibilities. Solof fills the three year term previously held by Leary.
- Tschirhart is a CPA and works for Jameson & Co. Previously, he was a CPA audit supervisor at Coopers & Lybrand, director of corporate internal audit, corporate controller, V.P. & CFO, and more recently as a Division CFO at Curtiss-Wright Controls Defense Solutions. He was a member of the Finance Council of St. Michael's Parish and the Alternative Revenue Generation Subcommittee for the North Andover Public Schools. Tschirhart fills the two years remaining in the term of retiring member Michelle Nadeau, who is moving out of North Andover.