.

Fire Breaks Out on Royal Crest Drive

The blaze reportedly started in a dryer.

The scene of Tuesday night's fire on Royal Crest Drive. Credit: Twitter user @DalyNews
The scene of Tuesday night's fire on Royal Crest Drive. Credit: Twitter user @DalyNews
A fire broke out at an apartment complex on Royal Crest Drive Tuesday night.

The fire reportedly started in a dryer and extended to surrounding walls. It was first reported at about 6:30 p.m.

Fire crews North Andover and surrounding communities were called in to contain the blaze.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »