Another snowstorm has hit North Andover, and we have your local storm center.
The National Weather Service issued a Winter Storm Warning for eastern Massachusetts including North Andover, expected to last until this afternoon and drop betweem 4 and 6 inches in our area -- lower than the 8-12 inches predicted in earlier forecasts.
As you send us messages through social media and email (Bryan.McGonigle@patch.com), we’ll make sure the information is added here to this story in the comments and on the map found above. If you notice road hazards, please alert authorities and then let us know so we can spread the word quickly. You can comment right on this story to make sure readers know what’s going on in your neighborhood.
Important Phone Numbers to Know:
- In an emergency, dial 911
- Police Department: 978-683-3168
- Fire Department: 978-688-9590
- Public Works: 978-685-0950
- National Grid power outages: 800-465-1212
- National Grid gas emergencies: 800-233-5325
- NStar power outages: 800-592-2000 or the Report an Outage form.
- Comcast: 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278)
- Verizon: 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966)
- RCN: 1-866-TECH-RCN (1-866-832-4726)
You can also upload photos from the storm. But please be safe.