Today is Tuesday, Oct. 30. Here are five things you need to know.
- Hurricane: We're still feeling the impact from Hurricane Sandy today. Expect strong winds and heavy rainfall. Stay with Patch for storm updates.
- No School: Schools have been closed for the day.
- Power Outages: There are widespread power outages in town. National Grid is working to restore power. Stay with Patch for updates on that.
- Photos: Upload your photos of the Hurricane Sandy here.
- This Day in History: In 1938, Orson Welles' "The War of the Worlds" aired on CBS radio, and many believed it was a real newscast.
To find more things to do today, check out our event listings.