Today is Friday, Dec. 14. Here are five things you need to know.
- Sunny Day: Temperatures are expected to be in the mid-40s most of the day, with clear sunny skies.
- Trees Raffle: Today is the last day to buy a raffle ticket for the Senior Center's decorative trees.
- Meeting: The Stevens Memorial Library Board of Trustees will meet at 10 a.m. in the library community meeting room.
- Show Your Merchandise: Local business, show us what you're selling this holiday season.
- This Day in History: In 1503, Nostradamus was born in France. In 1900, Professor Max Planck of Berlin University revealed his Quantum Theory. In 1911, Norwegian explorer Roald Amundsen became the first man to reach the South Pole. In 1984, Howard Cosell retired from the NFL's Monday Night Football.
To find more things to do today, check out our event listings.