What's one way to mix the hilariously fun with the slightly disgusting? Cow Pie Bingo.
People have been asking where they can find Cow Pie Bingo for the Sheep Shearing Festival, and we have the answer to that.
But first, let's address what Cow Pie Bingo actually is.
In Cow Pie Bingo, like a football pool, you may purchase a square (or more). In this case, each square is $10 and there are 625 squares available. On a field at the Sheep Shearing Festival on Sunday, May 19, there will be the squares drawn out on the ground. Then, at 1 p.m., a well-fed cow will be set loose on the field.
The cow will "do his business" on the field, and if the result lands on your square, you win $1,000.
All proceeds from Cow Pie Bingo will benefit the North Andover Santa Parade.
Now, here's where and when to purchase squares:
- May 16, 6 to 9 p.m., at VFW Post 2104
- May 17, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at North Andover Police Department
- May 18, 8:30 to 11 a.m., at the Post Office
- May 18, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Butcher Boy Market
- May 19, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Sheep Shearing on the Common
UPDATE: The price of a Cow Pie Bingo square is $10, not $5.