Christmas Day is a time that many spend time with family either at home or away. But there are some who are working to make sure you have enough gas to visit grandma, get prescriptions if needed, or milk if you run out. And since not everyone has a Christmas Dinner, there are a few restaurants open if you want to grab a bite. In the mood for some entertainment, rent a movie from Blockbuster or visit a movie theater in Lawrence or Methuen to see the latest releases.
1. Coffee Shops - is open 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. Saturday. None of the Duncan Donuts are open.
2. North Andover's Asian Restaurants, , , and are open regular hours with exception of China Blossom which opens at noon on Christmas Day instead of 11:30 a.m.
3. Convenience Stores, on Turnpike Street and CVS at 115 Main Street are both open regular hours. on Turnpike Street is open 9 a.m.-6p.m. on Chickering Road is open on Christmas until 6 p.m. But, they will not be selling wine or beer that day.
4. Gas Stations - on Turnpike Street is open 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. and Haffners on Chickering Road is open 7 a.m to 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
5. Movies: You can rent a dvd or video game at on Turnpike Street or check out new releases at the Showcase Lawrence and Lowes Methuen theaters.