The Boston Bruins will go for the Stanley Cup for the first time in decades, and this will be the first time the Bruins have played for it to Game 7.
Thinking about going out to watch the game? Why not stay local? Here are five places in North Andover you can watch the Bruins game tonight. Feel free to add your own ideas in the comments.
1. 39 Main St. This North Andover institution is a place to go to not only watch the game, but catch up with old friends. A relaxed pub atmosphere will accompany your bar food while you cheer on the Bruins, and tonight Rolf's is offering 25-cent wings during the game.
2. 1120 Osgood St. Maybe greasy bar food isn't your thing and you want some seafood with your hockey. Head over to Joe Fish and enjoy the pan roasted mussels, raw bar or variety of fish entrees.
3. 815 Turnpike St. A personal favorite of North Andover Patch the pub/grill has a large TV behind the bar and might be the "sportiest" sports pub in town. Expect it to be packed with Bruins fans tonight.
4. 1140 Osgood Road (Route 125). What better way to enjoy a game not involving the Patriots than chowing down on The Loft’s steaks, chops and comfort food.
5. 25 High St., North Andover. Steak tips served with mashed potatoes and vegetables is Jaime’s signature dish. And now the restaurant has, in a addition to its several TVs inside at the bar, a big TV outside on the back patio so you can enjoy the game under the stars if you want.