Here are five things you need to know on Wednesday, Aug. 14.
- Warm Weather Temperatures are expected to be in the 80s most of the day, with mostly sunny skies throughout the day as well.
- Meeting: The Conservation Commission will meet at 7 p.m. at Town Hall.
- Whim: Chef Andy Husbands of Tremont 647 and Sister Sorel in Boston will be at Smolak Farms on Wednesday for Whim.
- Yoga: Yoga for Classrooms will be held Wednesday at 10 a.m. at 21 High St.
- Golf: Deadline is approaching to register in the NAFD Golf Tournament.
To find more things to do today, check out our event listings.