Here are five things you need to know on Tuesday, Aug. 20.
- Summer Day: Temperatures are expected to be in the 80s most of thje day, with some humidity and mostly sunny skies
- Meeting: The Planning Board will meet at 7 p.m. at Town Hall.
- Mosquitoes: Several towns in the region have reported mosquitoes with West Nile virus. The town has sprayed the fields and parks, but still be careful outdoors and use bug spray.
- Zumba: There will be Zumba fitness at 4:30 p.m. at the Senior Center.
- Swim: Stevens Pond closes this week.
To find more things to do today, check out our event listings.