Here are five things you need to know on Wednesday, Aug. 28.
- Humid: Temperatures are expected to be in the low 80s most of the day, with very high humidity. Be careful of air quality and don't exert yourself outdoors.
- Meeting: The Conservation Commission will meet at 7 p.m. at Town Hall.
- Cheap Gas: Raceway has gas at $3.51 a gallon for regular.
- Walk: North Andover residents will be walking in the Boston Jimmy Fund Walk in a couple weeks, and you can too.
- Summer: Stevens Pond is closed for the season and the summer concert series is over, but you can still enjoy other local summer activities.
To find more things to do today, check out our event listings.