Here are five things you need to know on Thursday, Sept. 5.
- Rain Possible: Temperatures are expected to be in the low 80s most of the day, with some rain in the afternoon.
- Bradstreet: The Historical Commission will hold a public hearing on the Bradstreet School property at 7 p.m. at Town Hall. The meeting will address whether or not to force a delay on demolition of the building.
- Blood Drive: There will be a Boston Children's Hospital Blood Drive at Smolak Farms from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Meeting: The Sustainability Committee will meet at 7 p.m. at the Division of Public Works.
- Photos: The kids are back in school this week, so be sure to post your back-to-school photos here.
To find more things to do today, check out our event listings.