Invite a friend
Zumba Basic and Fitness
Zumba Basic and Fitness is exercise to the beat of Latin music.
Punch cards are $40 for 10 classes.
Walk-ins and all ages are welcome.
|Where||North Andover Council on Aging/Senior Center 120 Main St # R, North Andover, MA 01845|
|Time||3:30 pm–4:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About North Andover Council on Aging/Senior Center
The North Andover Council on Aging advocates for older adults and works to make sure their needs are met within the community. Its senior center serves as a place for elderly people to get information, engage in activities and gather together.
Other events here
- Senior Center: Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am
- Mahjong Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Senior Center: Bridge Refresher Weekly on Mondays and Fridays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Senior Center Tai Chi Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:00 am
- Senior Center Knitting and Crocheting Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Senior Center Beginner Tai Chi Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:10 am
- Senior Center: Bingo Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- Senior Center: Strength Training Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1:00 pm
- Senior Center: Bridge Refresher Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm