Invite a friend
Senior Center Knitting and Crocheting
Open to all, individuals bring their own projects and help each other solve any problems. Join to learn something new or for fun. Yarn is available.
More About North Andover Council on Aging/Senior Center
The North Andover Council on Aging advocates for older adults and works to make sure their needs are met within the community. Its senior center serves as a place for elderly people to get information, engage in activities and gather together.
Other events here
- Senior Center: Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am
- Mahjong Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Senior Center: Bridge Refresher Weekly on Mondays and Fridays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Zumba Basic and Fitness Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 3:30 pm–4:30 pm
- Senior Center Tai Chi Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:00 am
- Senior Center Beginner Tai Chi Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:10 am
- Senior Center: Bingo Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- Senior Center: Strength Training Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1:00 pm
- Senior Center: Bridge Refresher Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm