Invite a friend
Fitness Boot Camp
September 18th-November 27th
- Class Days: Monday thru Thursday
- Class Sessions: 5:30 am and 6 pm
- Location: Merrimack College, North Andover MA
Buy 1 Get 1 Special
- 2 times a week $252, or sign up with a buddy for $126 per person for 7 weeks of classes
- Unlimited Classes are an extra $15 per person.
So What Can You Expect?
- Sandbags, 18 Wheeler Tires, Bands, TRX Suspension, Kettlebells & more!
- Unique, dynamic exercises that are effective, so you don't waste time
- Sport specific drills
- Partner exercises and drills
- Calisthenics and plyometrics
- Team oriented atmosphere
- Military style exercises
- Economical small group training
- Non-intimidating coaching
- Accountability, we follow up with attendees when they miss sessions to make sure they stay on track
- Results as if you had a one-on-one session with a personal trainer
- Access to unique equipment to make sure your body keeps losing inches, and you stay challenged
- Bust workout boredom, no two workouts are the same
- Prevent plateaus in weight loss
- Cardiovascular and weight bearing movements to maximize fat loss
- Lowered body fat %
- Tighter more toned physique
What to expect?
You should expect not to be bored!!
We begin and end each session by weighing in and taking everyone's body fat. This takes about 20 minutes to complete everyone. All information remains private between you and us.
Each session is inclusive of a warm up, then we break into small groups where participants rotate between stations. Stations are a wide variety of equipment that is provided including, sandbags, tires, jump ropes, balls, cones, plyometrics, dumbbells, and much more! We end every boot camp class with an organized stretch where we utilize straps to help prevent injury and help speed along your fitness progress by increasing your flexibility.
*You can go to any slot that fits your schedule. You can flex to make up classes you miss for vacation.
|Where||Merrimack College 315 Turnpike St, North Andover, MA 01845|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Teens, Families|
More About Merrimack College
Founded in 1947, Merrimack College is a four-year Catholic college in the Augustinian tradition that offers majors in liberal arts, business, science and education. It sits on more than 200 acres of land along Route 114 and serves about 2,000 students from 22 different states and 20 different countries.