Tea Party to Host Candidates Tonight
Conservative candidates will speak to voters.
The Merrimack Valley Tea Party is hosting local candidates Wednesday Night from 7 to 9 p.m. at the VFW Hall in North Andover.
Candidates from various races will be there speaking about their conservative visions for the state and the nation.
"To them the Tea Party owes a great debt of gratitude and I extend to them the personal thanks of the Merrimack Valley Tea Party," the Merrimack Valley Tea Party's Tedd Trip said in the invite. "I urge all of you to come and listen to what they have to say and support their efforts to get elected."
Tea Party supporters are invited to bring their friends and neighbors, make donations and get lawn signs.
Candidates scheduled to be there include:
- Jon Golnik, candidate for Congress, 3rd District
- Tom Weaver, candidate for Congress, 3rd District
- Dan Fishman, Independent candidate for Congress, 6th District
- Paul Adams, candidate for State Senate
- Alex Vispoli, candidate for State Senate
- Sam Meas, candidate for State Senate
- Shaun Toohey, candidate for State Senate
- James Kelcourse, candidate for State Senate
- Karin Rhoton, candidate for State Representative
- State Rep. Jim Lyons, candidate for reelection
- Maura Ciardiello, candidate for Governor's Council
There are other set to speak, and the Tea Party hinted at a couple possible surprise guests as well.