Second Annual Harvest Fair Later This Month
Stop by and buy some goodies.
It's Autumn, and like every other season in New England, that's an excuse for seasonal shopping. But why break the bank at the malls when you can do your Autumn shopping locally and for much less money?
Trinitarian Congregational Church will host the Second Annual Harvest Fair on Saturday, Oct. 27, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
This event will include:
- Crafts/Gifts/Handmade Items from Local Artisans: Each year, TCC welcomes local artisans and crafters who set up shop at the church for shoppers interested in getting a head start on their holiday shopping. Jewelry, candles, theme gift baskets, dips, jams, and more will be available. The Harvest Fair also highlights handmade items from quilted/crocheted blankets and children’s clothing to scarves, ornaments and soaps.
- “Pumpkin Patch”/Photographer: Looking for the perfect Fall photo? TCC welcomes families to stop by the fair to have their photos taken amid our very own pumpkin patch! Best friends, families, new additions welcome!
- Grammy’s Attic: A local favorite, Grammy’s Attic is a discount store venue filled with gently used dishware/stemware, books, electronics, toys, children’s games, bedding/linens and more. Come early for the best finds!
- Silent Auction: Looking for an inexpensive weekend escape, a beautiful new scarf, or possibly a unique gift basket? Come peruse the TCC Annual Harvest Fair and bid on your favorite! The action will close at 2 p.m. so that winning bidders can be notified prior to close of the fair.
- Chic Boutique: Savvy shoppers and ‘fashionistas’ interested in gently used handbags, jewelry, scarves, clothing, etc. will find a variety of contemporary and vintage clothing and accessories for men, women, teens, and children-all at a very, very reasonable price.
- Bakery/Country Kitchen: Cookies, cakes, pies, fudge and specialty food items homemade by members of our church community will be on sale. Some of the most phenomenal bakers in the world live in North Andover.
- TCC’s Delicious Diner: Grab a quick coffee or tea and a muffin, or complete your shopping in the morning and enjoy a lovely early Fall meal with all the trimmings served at the TCC Diner—right on site!
Admission is free and open to the public.