Roasted Orange Chicken
You'll need two cans of orange soda.
- 1 Whole roaster chicken
- 1 Orange
- 2 Cans orange soda
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice orange into wedges and insert into clean cavity of chicken
- Place on a roasting rack and fill bottom of the pan with soda
- Bake at 350 until chicken is cooked, basting occasionally
- Remove Chicken to a cutting surface, rest 5 minutes before carving
- Mix pan drippings with cornstarch in a small saucepan and cook over medium high until sauce thickens
- Serve sauce over sliced chicken
Every day this week, expert chef Wendi Roy will have a delicious recipe for you to try out at home. Let us know how it comes out!