Restaurant Week Offers Tasty Deals
Almost half of the restaurants in North Andover have great deals to celebrate.
Restaurant Week in North Andover has officially begun!
Where will you spend these glorious five days? Nearly half of North Andover’s local businesses are participating and offering promotions.
“Consumers benefit from the great deals offered by restaurants; while businesses get to use this as a way to increase business,” said NAMA President Sylvie Foulds. “It’s a win-win.”
Restaurant week runs through this Saturday.
“Of course, this is also about shopping local and supporting our local economy,” Foulds said.
Click here to check out the Restaurant week brochure and specials. You can use it as your roadmap to taste bud bliss.
- Will you capitalize on Cakes by Design’s offer of six free cupcakes with the purchase of any cake? That would surely make anyone’s autumn birthday a special event.
- Will you stop by Fuddruckers for an afternoon burger? A half pound burger with fries and soda will cost you only $7.99.
- Need a good deal for a romantic dinner? Buono Bistro has a $59 special that includes any two entrees, a bottle of wine, and two cannolis for desert.
- The Loft has a great dinner for two special that costs only $39.99. Choose a pair of appetizers and desert along with your dinner.
- Chama Grill, the North Andover restaurant scene’s new kid on the block, has a great $29.95 meal deal. Have the traditional three course Brazilian meal or choose an appetizer, entrée, and desert.
- Through Thursday, Orzo Trattoria has $10 dinner specials.
- If you’re in the mood for Chinese and Japanese food, Shunju will give you a free order of crab rangoons with any purchase over $30.
- Also in Jasmine Plaza is Captain Pizza which will give you any size sub with chips and a can of soda for only $6.40.
- Also in the pizza department is J&M which is offering two large pizzas, a large fries, and a two liter soda for $15.99.
- Jimmy’s Famous Pizza is getting in on the action by offering half priced pasta meals with the purchase of one regular priced pasta meal.
- The “Award Winning” Lobster Tail Restaurant has a similar offer. Pick up one entrée and get the second for half price.
- In the old center of town, Sultan Mediterranean Café is offering 10% off any order of $30 or more.
- Nearby, Boston Chowda will give you $5 off any purchase of $15 or more of their take home meals.
- In the mood for desert? Grab half a dozen small pastries at Frederick's and you’ll get another half dozen for free.
- Near the airport at Jasmine’s Famous Roast Beef and Seafood, you can get a buy one get one free deal on Wednesday on their pizzas.
- Jaime’s Restaurant offers 50 cent wings at the bar on Sunday and Monday. Every week, Monday through Friday, they have half-priced appetizers at the bar.
What deal will you be taking advantage of this week? Tell us in the comments!
Do you own or manage a restaurant? Would you like to see it featured in this column?
If so, just send an email to email@example.com and we'll make it happen!