North Andover Snowstorm Central
See a tree down in your neighborhood? Notice a road is flooded? Just saw a store clerk upload a pallet of fresh batteries? Use this story on North Andover Patch to help out your neighbors as we brave the snowstorm together.
North Andover is in the grip of the first snowstorm of the season, with strong winds and snow expected to pile up to 7 inches.
As you send us messages through social media and email (Bryan.McGonigle@patch.com), we’ll make sure the information is added here to this story in the comments and on the map found above. If you notice road hazards, please alert authorities and then let us know so we can spread the word quickly. You can comment right on this story to make sure readers know what’s going on in your neighborhood.
Important Phone Numbers to Know:
- In an emergency, dial 911
- Police Department: 978-683-3168
- Fire Department: 978-688-9590
- Public Works: 978-685-0950
- National Grid power outages: 800-465-1212
- National Grid gas emergencies: 800-233-5325
- NStar power outages: 800-592-2000 or the Report an Outage form.
- Comcast: 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278)
- Verizon: 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966)
- RCN: 1-866-TECH-RCN (1-866-832-4726)
You can also upload photos from the storm. But please be safe.
UPDATE 8 a.m.: Sunday morning there was an automobile accident on Massachsusetts Avenue near Waverly Road. A car struck a tree and the tree fell, blocking the road.