No plans for Christmas, or just feel like dining out? Don't worry, there will be a few restaurants open in town.
Here in North Andover
1. Coffee Shops - Starbucks will be open until 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve, then 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Christmas Day. Duncan Donuts at 129 Main St. will be open on Christmas Eve until midnight.
3. Mexican restaurant Casa Blanca will also be open on Christmas Eve for dinner between 5-8pm. Bollywood Grill will also be open 5-10:30pm on Saturday only. While not open the entire Christmas evening, Rolf's will close at 7pm, but will reopen Sunday from 5pm-1am.
1. Coffee Shops - Starbucks will be open until 7pm on Christmas Eve, then open from 7am-3pm on Christmas Day. The Duncan Donuts at the Mobil Station on Rt. 133 will be open for business on both Saturday and Sunday.
3. Hotel Restaurants -The Wyndham's On the Bone restaurant will be open for a limited menu dinner Christmas Eve and Christmas Day from 4-8pm, and for breakfast on Christmas Day from 8-11am. Samuel's at the Andover Inn will be open from 5-9pm on Christmas Eve only. Reservations are recommended for these restaurants.
4. Mexican restaurant Casa Blanca will also be open on Christmas Eve for dinner between 5-8pm. While not open the entire Christmas evening, Grassfields will close at 7pm, King Subs and Papa Gino's will close at 6pm. All of these restaurants plan to be closed on Christmas Day.