Five Things You Need to Know: Nov. 6
Some local new to start your morning.
Today is Tuesday, Nov. 6. Here are five things you need to know.
- Cool and Sunny: Temperatures are expected to be in the low 40s most of the day, with clear sunny skies.
- Election Day: Today is Election Day. Polling is at North Andover High School until 8 p.m.
- Patch the Vote: Patch will have election coverage all day and evening, so keep checking for updates. Join us on Facebook and Twitter too!
- Photos: Instead of just standing outside with signs all day, you can also post your election spirit here.
- This Day in History: In 1860, Abraham Lincoln was elected to be the 16th president of the United States. In 1861, Jefferson Davis was elected president of the Confederacy. In 1935, Edwin H. Armstrong announced his development of FM broadcasting. In 1996, Michael Jordan scored 50 points for the 29th time in his NBA career.
To find more things to do today, check out our event listings.