Five Things You Need to Know: Nov. 21
Some local news to start your morning.
Today is Wednesday, Nov. 21. Here are five things you need to know.
- Cloudy Day: Temperatures are expected to be in the high 40s most of the day, with cloudy skies.
- Fundraiser: The Third Annual Cystic Fibrosis Night will be held Friday night at Rolf's.
- Shopping Weekend: Is your local business having deals for Black Friday and/or Small Business Saturday? Post them here.
- Facebook Contest: Help us pick the next North Andover Patch Facebook cover photo by voting on the ones submitted for the contest.
- This Day in History: In 1620, the Pilgrims on the Mayflower reached Provincetown. In 1877, Thomas A. Edison announced the invention of his phonograph. In 1922, Rebecca L. Felton of Georgia was sworn in as the first woman to serve as a member of the United States Senate. In 1934, the New York Yankees purchased the contract of Joe DiMaggio from San Francisco.
To find more things to do today, check out our event listings.