Five Things You Need to Know: March 18
Local news for your morning.
Today is Monday, March 18. Here are five things you need to know.
- Cold: Temperatures are expected to be in the mid-30s most of the day, with clear sunny skies.
- Yoga: The Senior Center will have yoga at 9 a.m.
- Snow: We may be in for more snow. Check back on Patch for details.
- Chime In: If you're a veteran weather watcher, you might be interested in to know that the National Weather Service is trying out new warning text, possibly moving away from terms like "watch" and "warning" and "advisory" to more direct language. The government is taking comments on the proposal through March 31.
- This Day in History: In 1834, the nation's first railroad tunnel was completed in Pennsylvania.
To find more things to do today, check out our event listings.