Today is Friday, March 15, Here are five things you need to know.
- Cold: Temperatures are expected to be around 40 degrees most of the day, with clear sunny skies.
- Pets: Ciao! Bow Wow will have a few specials this weekend so check back for details.
- Comedy: Comedian Bob Marley will perform tonight at Lots of Laughs.
- Irish Delight: Check out these local deals on corned beef.
- This Day in History: In 44 BC, Roman Emperor Julius Caesar was assassinated by Roman Senators on the day known as the "Ides of March." In 1493, Christopher Columbus returned to Spain after his voyage to the New World. In 1913, President Woodrow Wilson held the first open presidential news conference. In 1938, oil was discovered in Saudi Arabia.
To find more things to do today, check out our event listings.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.