Five Things You Need to Know: Dec. 4
Some local news for your morning.
Today is Tuesday, Dec. 4. Here are five things you need to know.
- Warm Day: temperatures are expected to be in the mid-50s most of the day, with clear sunny skies.
- Meeting: The Finance Committee will meet at 7 p.m. at Town Hall.
- Show Your Merchandise: Local business, show us what you're selling this holiday season.
- Skating Class: The North Andover Figure Skating Club is offering classes for kids.
- This Day in History: In 1783, Gen. George Washington said farewell to his officers at Fraunces Tavern in New York. In 1918, President Woodrow Wilson became the first American president to visit Europe while in office when he set sail for France to attend the Versailles Peace Conference after the end of World War 1. In 1945, the Senate approved American participation in the United Nations. In 1973, Pioneer 10 reached Jupiter.
To find more things to do today, check out our event listings.
Want your local news in your inbox every morning? Sign up for the North Andover Patch newsletter!