Five Things You Need to Know: Dec. 10
Some local news to start your morning.
Today is Monday, Dec. 10. Here are five things you need to know.
- Rainy Day: Temperatures are expected to be in the mid-50s most of the day, with rain most of the day as well.
- Trees For Troops: Scott Brown and his family stopped by for the Trees For Troops event at Smolak Farms. Check back for coverage of that this morning.
- Toy Drop-Off: Here's a list of places you can drop-off toy donations in town.
- Show Your Merchandise: Local business, show us what you're selling this holiday season.
- This Day in History: In 1901, the first Nobel prizes were awarded. In 1906, President Theodore Roosevelt became the first American to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. In 1931, Jane Addams was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. In 1964. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. received the Nobel Peace Prize.
To find more things to do today, check out our event listings.