Five Spas in North Andover
Pamper yourself locally.
The economy is shaky. Gas prices are soaring. The kids are acting up. In-laws are getting on your nerves. We've had a lot of rough winter weather.
That's a lot of stress!
Why not treat yourself to a spa? No, you don't have to go far away or spend a fortune. Here are five spas right here in North Andover.
1. Bella Vita Salon & Day Spa: Located at 1019 Osgood St., Bella Vita is offers a wide variety of spa services, including specialty massage, body treatments and facials. You can get an aromatherapy massage, a Thai herbal massage and a Blueberry Bliss anti-aging facial before picking up the kids at practice. Visit www.mybellasite.com for more information.
2. Rolling Ridge Retreat Center: Located at 660 Great Pond Road, Rolling Ridge offers more than just conferences and spiritual retreats. The facility now has a wellness center in the pool house that offers several kinds of massage, drumming therapy and more. Visit www.rollingridge.org/wellness-center/services for more information.
3. Bliss Spa & Salon: Located at 419 Andover St., Bliss offers massages of various types, from Shiatzu to feet massages, as well as wraps, facials and more. There is also a breakfast area, in case you want some breakfast with your pampering. Visit www.blissspaandsalon.com for more information.
4. Nova Salon & Spa: Located at 595 Chickering Road, Nova offers many services including waxing, electrology, various massages, pedicures, facials and more. Visit www.novasalonspa.com for more information.
5. Cari Skin Care Centre: Ha the rough winter been tough on your skin? Cari Skin Care, located at 451 Andover St. offers many spa services including hydroifting and anti-aging facials, waxing and more. Visit www.cariskincare.com for more information.