With all of the tree trimming, cookie baking and partygoing, there is so much to do during the holidays that it's easy to leave shopping for Christmas presents until the last minute. But by then, the malls and chain stores are usually chaotic and the mere thought of battling crowds is exhausting.
Here are some ideas for easy gifts that can be bought locally and require little stress:
- Go to Rose & Dove and pick out some pretty bathroom soaps with a matching towel and soap stand for teachers, relatives and neighbors.
- Go to Rennie's Flowers for festive, holiday-inspired bouquets, or wreaths with candles that would make nice centerpieces for a friend or neighbor’s Christmas dinner table.
- Go to Kids Karousel and pick out a few fun titles for the children in your family, or your kid’s friends.
- Go to Frederick's Pastries and order a festive cake or box of cookies that would be a delicious complement to holiday dinners.
- Go to Bliss Spa & Salon and give someone in your life who needs a little relaxation a gift certificate for a manicure, pedicure or spa treatment.
- Stop by any of North Andover's many restaurants and pick up a gift certificate for friends or family.
Tell us: What are some of your own last-minute gift ideas? Share in the comments below.